- Agricultural Produce Distribution
The preconfigured AgroPriority solution has been
designed especially for agricultural produce
distributors, based on the cumulative experience of
Priority implementation by more than 100 agricultural
produce distributers over the past decade.
- Product data management - maintain part numbers, bill of materials (BOM), routings and work centers, and integrate with Product Change Control (PCC) or Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions.
- Maintain full traceability of goods, from the grower's plot through the goods receipt (and corresponding invoice), shipment to the customer warehouse location and final produce delivery, enabling precise identification of the product source.
- Manage stock in two independent units of measure: weight and quantity.
- Record product weights in goods receipts, stock transfers, shipping documents and invoices (when no fixed conversion ratio is used).
- Manage pallet statuses and combine multiple products on a single pallet.
- Handle data input from or output to peripheral devices such as scales, sorting machines and barcode scanners/printers that support ZPL, without the need for external software.
- Track customer complaints through to resolution.
- Calculate produce costs for gross vs. net income reporting.
- Use outgoing shipping vouchers to consolidate costs accrued for a given shipment, by including relevant customer invoice items and distributing the burden of shipment-related expense items among the sold goods. This allows you to analyze the net income from your sales.
- Analyze projected vs. actual costs.
- Record multiple invoices for a single Goods Receiving Voucher (GRV), enabling distributors to issue a completion invoice.